Saturday, February 27, 2010

Symptoms After Quitting Smoking

Palliative care for children


in Italy are more than 11,000 children and young people aged 17 and suffering from cancer is not curable and who need palliative care, with a total expenditure amounted to 650 million admissions a year. A cost in large be avoided if the children could receive treatment at home, as required by law.

The law on palliative care may be approved by March, before the regional elections, said recently the Minister of Health, Ferruccio Fazio.

To discuss this issue was held Conference on Paediatric palliative care: the law on child organized by Maruzza Lefebvre D'Ovidio Foundation non-profit organization that wanted to draw attention to the issue of therapies for childhood diseases or serious painful .

To give voice to their characters the conference opened with the story written by a child " that once you are sick with a bad disease .

" I prefer to tell it as only to rethink the treatment makes me feel bad. The only thought that I will not erase from my mind are the friends who were admitted to the ward with me, I spent with them the good times, my favorite friend was Gabriel but Althea, Arianna, Mario and I were the same Valentina nice, "recalls the author's small one of the stories in the collection published by AIEOP ( Italian Association of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology ) Fables, Fables of Cambridge University Press.

0 comments:

Post a Comment